Should You Be Taking Erectomax?
Can Erectomax Really Maximise Your Testosterone Levels?
Erectomax is a naturally formulated testosterone boosting supplement aimed at the older man who is suffering the effects of Low Testosterone.
It claims that it can help:
- Boost Muscle Tone and Strength
- Increase Sex Drive
- Boost Mental Focus
- Reduce Unwanted Fat
The Ingredients In Erectomax
The formula in Erectomax is fully disclosed.. each serving delivers:
- Testofen seed – 9.900mg
- Stinging nettle root – 1000mg
- Panax ginseng root – 1.35g
- Equivalent to Ginsenosides – 10.8mg
- Avena sativa (oats) herb – 1000mg
- Magnesium aspartate dehydrate – 225mg
- Equivalent to magnesium elemental – 15.2mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate – 75mg
- Equivalent to zinc elemental – 15mg
- Vitamin B6 – 6mg
The suggested dose is 1 tablet, twice a day with food
No Customer Reviews are available
Any Reported Side Effects
Where To Buy Erectomax In Australia
Erectomax is available from a number of stockists, namely GNC.au who sell for $39.95 – but this is just for 15 days supply (30 tabs)
Any Cash Back Guarantees
Testfofen, Zinc and Vitamin B6 are all proven T-Boosting ingredients… that said however – it does lack the punch of our top rated products, but overall it could be suitable possibly for someone using a T-Booster for the first time.